Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wrong #'s

I have been off work the last two days. Which I can't complain about I got some things done, Monday I took down Halloween decorations and put up Fall decorations, ran some errands like grocery shopping and did some laundry ...oh so fun. Blake spent the night at a friends house because there is no school on Tuesday due to election day. I found this odd ...I know election day is important but to shut down school is unreal...Never would this happen in CA haaha

Tuesday so far has been cake...slept in (which I miss, having to be at work at 8am) and Blake and I have been watching episodes of HOUSE while I knit. It's now 2:15pm and I think it's time we start our real day LOL

But a funny thing happened Steve calls me and tells me his Dad received a message on his voicemail that I am not needed on Thursday at work. This is strange because why would they call my father-in-law and why couldn't they just tell me that on Wednesday when I show up for work...WEIRD. So I start thinking hmm I have enjoyed my two days off but hmmm I wanted to work Thursday =(
I call into work and ask Mike, a co-worker that somebody there left a message for me not to come in Thursday. He thinks I'm crazy because nobody called anybody and I am scheduled to work on Thursday. Now this is really getting WEIRD. I call my father-in-law and he plays the message...."Hi Nicole, this is Sasha from the spa..we don't need you to come in on Thursday because we don't have the hours booked"
First of all I don't work at a spa...although that may be nice haha and I feel sorry for the other Nicole wherever she is.... when she shows up on Thursday for work and they send her home. Weird I say...WEIRD
I guess I really like my job because I was kind of bummed when I thought I wasn't scheduled for Thursday

1 comment:

Samar said...

LOL... that is strange:)