Thursday, November 6, 2008

Peeves

I've been peevin' on things... just random things, so I thought I should list them ...hmm maybe seeing them in front of me will either irritate me more or make me laugh at them


1. Why is it when I'm using the self check out does the scanner always say SEE ATTENDANT ...isn't that why I choose self check out so I wouldn't have to see an attendant.

2. Why do I keep finding empty boxes of food in my pantry...and I only find out they are empty when I need whatever it was in the box

3. Why do most public restrooms not have seat cover protectors!! YUCK
I get a great squat workout while I hover to go

4. Why are there less cart returns in the new Kroger parking lot...It's a bigger store which means more carts and a bigger parking lot. No... I do not want you to help me with my groceries!!!

5. Yes.... I am old enough to have a 16 year old ...Blake is alive ...right?

6. The car salesman said if I gave him my number he wouldn't bother me... So why do you call me everyday ..now I screen my calls ...Thank you

7. Why do I have to pay extra for a recycling bin ....when I am giving you cans that will give your company money

8. Why is it that when you call customer service the call is so long the battery on your cordless phone dies and you then need to call back and spend another hour on the phone

9. Why is it that my dog still has any hair...because all of it is all over my floors

9. a My husband says how do I still have any hair ....because it is all in my sink drain

10. Why didn't I think of this sooner

It actually puts things out on the table

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay girly! You are so funny! I never thought of those peeves, but you are so right on all of them! I love this blog thing...it is really cool. Also, I love ya too much my sister...