Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories of sleep

When I was younger I remember my friend spending the night and the next morning waking up to them staring at my face.... waiting for me to wake up. They would be rummaging through my yearbooks and picture albums for hours waiting for me to finally get up

When Blake was just a newborn ...he slept with me in the "family bed" bed so there were not many sleepless nights. He just snuggled right into me until the next feeding...then poof right back to bed.


Today... I get up to go to work at 6:30am hitting the snooze button at few times till it's 7am. I stumble into the shower for 15 or so mins then drag myself out to get ready. I think ....Thank God I wear a hat to work so I don't have to take the time to " Tame the Mane". I go downstairs look at the clock it's 7:30am ...No time for coffee, I will get it on the road. Stop at the Ingels Quick Mart for coffee...YUCK! never again. By this time it's 7:40am and I'm starting to think I maybe late to work ....Thinking again in my CA mentality...that the traffic might hold me up. I get to work at 7:50am just in time and 10min before the Mgr.

Work was good today got there at 7:50 -off by 11:45am ....My kind of day!

So why am I so tired that I fall asleep while watching a movie on the couch for some 2 1/2 hrs
Is it because I didn't go to bed until 12:30am??? Maybe ....It was relaxing so I can't complain
so now I'm here pecking at keys wiping the sleep from eyes. I guess it's time to start my day at 4:19pm

No comments: